Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Joy Dare - Feb 5

One gift stitched, one hammered, one woven...
1. I have a lot of clothes. And while it may sound a bit trite and selfish, I really love my clothes...that I can afford them (mostly, I do have a lot of them), that they make me feel good about how I look....and I have much gratitude for those clothes. I have seen too many in poverty to know how fortunate I am, and to know that just because I have them, doesn't mean I don't have poverty of spirit.
2. I have a lovely cedar bench/swing in the back yard. I was only outside for about 15 mins today in the +5C sunshine, but it was so nice to sit and swing and feel the promise of spring.
3. There's nothing like a sweet blankie to curl up with on a Sunday evening...I am wrapped in a pretty one right now, relaxing with my peppermint tea and my honey...and the Simpson??? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment